Who it helps
Previous participants of either our Present Online With Confidence, or our Presenting Skills Masterclass, workshops.
Where it helps
Client presentations, team or supplier briefings, status meetings and updates. Skills for virtual meetings and presentations.
How it helps
Extensively practical supplementary training to embed & extend recently developed skills for online (and face-to-face) presentations. Incorporates multiple practise/rehearsal sessions on participants’ own presentations (videoed). With personalised coaching, advice and guidance to help individuals fully establish their own presenting style.
1.5hr live 1-to-1 video coaching session.
- Recap of our revolutionary Presentation Mapper™ methodology to map out a focussed & compelling narrative that brings the story to life.
- Practise emphasis techniques to land key messages and make them memorable.
- Learn how to create a positive first impression, convey authority and build listener rapport.
- Develop skills to own the screen and hold the attention of an audience.
- Advanced techniques for harnessing eye connection, voice modulation and personal presence to ensure the presenter’s confidence and personality shines through.
- How to effectively involve an audience and answer questions, even when we don’t know the answer.
- Additional ways to control nerves no matter what the situation or who is in the audience.
- Deliver more compelling presentations which sell the message and the presenter.
- A transformed ability to take listeners on a journey and to persuade and influence them about ideas and recommendations.
- Finesse a presenting style that is a natural fit with the presenter's personality and enhances their own ‘personal brand’.
- Know how to manage questions and tricky questioners.
- Speak, talk and present with more conviction and authority so that the presenter owns the room.
- Gain the skills to design & deliver presentations that will elevate the presenter's professional reputation and that of their organisation.