Who it helps
Middle/Junior/Line Management/ Operational level, Subject Matter Experts, or anyone who has to write presentations for themselves or others.
Where it helps
Client presentations, pitch decks, presentations to the board, team briefings, status meetings/updates. Including those being delivered in the virtual environment.
How it helps
Highly focussed training that radically transforms presentation preparation, creation and development for online (and face-to-face) presentations. Simplifying planning. Adding structure & clarity. Making key messages stand out. Dramatically speeding up the writing process. Incorporates multiple practical elements on participants’ own presentations.
2 x 2hr live video training sessions for groups, or teams, of up to 15 people.
- Understanding that different audiences want different things and how to tailor content for their needs.
- Using our revolutionary Presentation Mapper™ methodology - 4 steps to simply and quickly map out strong, effective presentations that tell a clear story underpinned by a logical, easy to follow, narrative.
- How to emphasise key information for the audience and so make the crucial key take-aways memorable.
- Best-practice for powerful PowerPoint® slides and other visual aids, including important Dos and Don’ts for text, image, graphs and graphics
- Learn a revolutionary framework for writing business presentations that will get the message across no matter how detailed the data or complex the content.
- Create more focussed & professional slides that will enhance the credibility of the presenter and engage and make an impact on their audience.
- Gain career-long skills to develop and design presentations that will elevate the reputation of the presenter and deliver positive results for the organisation.