Melbourne is a city of opportunity for companies in the financial, professional services, science, technology, construction and manufacturing industries. It’s not surprising then, that over a third of Australia’s top 100 companies have chosen Melbourne to establish their headquarters.
To thrive in this dynamic Australian city, your team needs the skills, style and confidence to persuade and influence clients, business partners and internal stakeholders. secondnature’s specialist business presentation skills training and coaching programs are designed with these business needs in mind.
We help your people present and pitch persuasively, confidently and credibly. As a result, our programs are renowned for being the most powerful, practical and effective presentation skills workshops available in Melbourne.
We are Melbourne’s trusted specialists in business presentation skills transformation because our programs are:
- Developed and delivered by experts who specialise in business presentation skills
- Highly practical and interactive
- Tailored for your business, plus, personalised for each participant
- Designed to empower participants to plan and structure logical, impactful and compelling presentations
All of our programs include practise sessions with detailed individual feedback, even in a group workshop.
The benefits of partnering with secondnature don’t end there. As part of our philosophy of delivering learning sustainably, we offer complimentary post-program support to extend skills development and workplace application.
We ensure that your people and your business gain relevant, practical and real-world presentation skills which can be applied immediately back in the workplace, becoming second nature and having a lasting impact on all presentations in the future.
Read more about the core principles we apply here.
Business Presentation Skills Training and Coaching for Executives at All Levels
secondnature programs are designed for leaders, managers and staff at all levels to help them at every stage of business – from pitching ideas to launching new products and from showcasing results to speaking at conferences.
Our business presentation skills training and coaching programs will help your people to:
- Come across as confident and well-prepared during a meeting or presentation
- Build a presentation that is convincing, credible and logically-structured
- Create a lasting impact when delivering high-stakes speeches, presentations, pitches or tenders
- Make the most of business opportunities by delivering ideas clearly and effectively
Top blue-chip companies and corporates across virtually all industry sectors in Melbourne have experienced this difference and continue to rely on us for both group training programs and coaching.
A Range of Specialist Training, Coaching and Consulting Programs in Melbourne
secondnature programs are designed for groups or individuals, or to assist with a specific business event, such as a pitch, tender or conference. The list below provides a snapshot of our entire range of programs.
Group Presentation Skills Training
These are our in-house, private-client programs suitable for small to large groups:
- Present Inspire! – Ideal for anyone who needs to impress prospective clients, launch new products, present to boards and leadership teams or sell ideas and recommendations to internal and external stakeholders. This intensely practical and advanced program will transform the way you plan and deliver presentations.
- Present to Persuade and Influence – Recommended for anyone presenting ideas, updates, information or reports to internal or external stakeholders, or selling to clients. It is the most comprehensive presentation skills course available today.
- Present with Confidence – Intermediate-level 1- and 2-day workshops for business people who need to lift their presenting confidence, professionalism and personal impact. It is ideal for those presenting externally to clients, business partners or suppliers and internally to management, peers or direct-reports.
- Presenting Essentials – Introductory course for people who need to communicate effectively in meetings and prepare professional presentations. It takes presenters from elementary to experienced.
- Presenting Skills Masterclass – A high-octane half-day, part-day or full-day program for 10-50 people. This highly practical workshop delivers results in a fun, team-based atmosphere.
- Pitch2Win: Powerful new business pitch presentation skills to help you differentiate your offering from that of your competitors, structure the most compelling pitch/tender presentation possible and rehearse for reality.
- Presentation Writing Essentials – Ideal for anyone responsible for writing presentations or proposals.
Individual One-to-One Presentation Skills Coaching
These highly personalised coaching programs are designed for everyone from nervous new presenters to senior leaders:
- Individual Coaching – A personalised coaching version of our group training programs to help anyone in business, at any level.
- Presenting Skills for VERY VERY Busy People – Australia’s first high-impact and modular presentation skills coaching program, developed specifically for senior leaders. Designed for leaders who are time-poor and who want to perfect their presenting skills to inspire critical audiences, influence key stakeholders and deliver better results for themselves and their business.
Event and stage-specific consulting for individuals and teams:
- Presenting for Applause: High-intensity coaching for keynote speakers at conferences and corporate events. We will help you to make speeches which build your reputation, deliver inspiring presentations and motivate listeners to get the results you need.
Experience The Best Presentation Skills Training In Melbourne
secondnature’s in-house, high-intensity, highly interactive ‘boardroom workshops’ can be delivered in your office in the Melbourne CBD, Richmond, South Yarra, St. Kilda or anywhere else in Victoria. Take advantage of our world-class credentials and cross-industry experience and expertise for your business by simply getting in touch with us today. We look forward to talking to you!