Who it helps
C-suite, Board and Director level senior executives. Professionals for whom inspirational presenting is an integral and important part of a strategic role.
Where it helps
Board meetings, leadership team briefings, ‘Town halls’, promoting a vision, selling a business case, announcing financial results or speaking at an event.
How it helps
The most advanced, experiential training to transform presenting delivery and impact. Sharpens story-telling techniques. Incorporates multiple, videoed, individual practise sessions on people’s own presentations. Detailed 60 point presenter analysis & feedback. Personalised coaching to help individuals develop their own presenting style.
Advanced-level 2-day course. Up to 5 people.
- Understanding that different audiences want different things and how to tailor content for them.
- Using our revolutionary Presentation MapperTM methodology to map out a focussed & compelling narrative that brings the story to life, no matter how complex or detailed the content.
- How to create a positive first impression, convey authority and build listener rapport.
- Techniques to engage, involve and maintain audiences’ attention.
- Harnessing eye contact, voice, body language & movement to let the presenter’s personality shine through.
- Using emphasis techniques to land key messages: siren words, attention grabs, gestures, pausing and rhetorical devices like metaphors.
- Strategies for handling nerves before and during a presentation.
- Managing challenging questions, and gaining audience respect.
- Best-practice for powerful PowerPoint® slides and other visual aids.
- A personalised toolkit to help you deliver more inspiring & engaging presentations which sell both you, as a presenter, and your message.
- An enhanced ability to influence, lead and motivate others to follow your ideas and recommendations.
- Learn a revolutionary framework for creating powerful and more memorable presentations that will hold the attention of any audience.
- Perfect a presenting style that is a natural fit with your personality, and enhances your own ‘personal brand’.
- Present with innate confidence, credibility and authenticity.
- Speak, talk and present with gravitas & authority to own the room.
- Presentations that will elevate your professional reputation and that of your business.