Who it helps
C-suite, Board and Director level executives. Subject Matter Experts of any level for whom inspirational presenting is an integral and important part of a strategic role.
Where it helps
Speaking in-person or virtually at a company conference/roadshow. Presenting at an external conference/industry event. Delivering a keynote address. Talking on a panel.
How it helps
An exceptionally practical program that transforms people’s big-occasion presenting. Speak and tell stories like a TED® talker. Incorporates multiple, recorded, individual practise/rehearsal sessions on people’s actual key note presentations. Detailed 60 point presenter analysis & feedback. Personalised coaching to help individuals develop, or finesse, their own presenting style.
Sandwich design: 4 x 1hr modules: 2 x 1-to-1 modules wrapped around 2 x group modules. Every module incorporates practise sessions & personalised feedback. For up to 6 people
EFFICIENT MODULAR FORMAT
Using our revolutionary Presentation Mapper™ methodology to map out a focussed & compelling narrative that brings the story to life, no matter how complex or detailed the content.
- Using emphasis techniques to land key messages: siren words, attention grabs, gestures, rhetoric devices like metaphors, and pausing.
- Strategies for handling nerves before and during a ‘big’ presentation.
- Best-practice for powerful PowerPoint® slides and other visual aids
- How to create a positive first impression, convey authority and build listener rapport.
- How to use ‘stage craft’ to own the room and specific techniques to hold the attention of a large audience.
- Harnessing eye contact, voice, body language & movement to enable your personality to shine through.
Coaching & feedback
- Learn a revolutionary framework for creating powerful and memorable presentations that will ignite & inspire an audience.
- A transformed ability to tell a story that will influence and motivate listeners.
- Present with innate confidence, credibility and authenticity.
- Perfect a speaking/presenting style that is a natural fit with your personality, and enhances your own ‘personal brand’.
- Speak, talk and present with gravitas & authority to own the room, no matter how large the audience.
- Presentations and speeches that will enhance the reputation of the speaker and the reputation of their organisation