Who it helps
From C-suite to technical specialists to operations. Anyone who needs to transfer their face-to-face presenting skills to the virtual environment.
Where it helps
Client presentations, internal/external stakeholder briefings, board or team meetings, roundtable discussions, webinars, workshops and training.
How it helps
In a virtual environment, fully engaging an audience and landing a message requires new skills whilst also adapting techniques used face-to-face. This super-accelerated live video training program helps people who need to rapidly get up to speed and develop more professional online meeting and presenting skills. Highly practical and including personalised feedback.
2hr live video training session for teams, or groups, of up to 10 people.
1. Tech-etiquette: Essential tips to get the tech set up right (lighting, backdrop, camera and audio) plus how to adapt our voice, body language, eye-connectio
2. Maximising online delivery impact: Harness powerful delivery techniques inc. siren words, intonation, attention grabs and pauses to maintain listener focus & land key messages.
3. The art of audience engagement: The 5m rule; how to build rapport and effectively involve an audience to keep them tuned in during an online meeting or presentation (no matter the numbers). Plus how to manage interruptions, deal with the unexpected and stay on track.
4. Writing and working with slides: Crucial Do’s & Don’ts for designing and delivering slides in an online world.
- How to fully engage with, and maintain the attention of, an online audience.
- Learn the protocols of when to speak and when to keep quiet.
Become a skilled online presenter with inner confidence and outer credibility.
- Speak, talk and present online with more personal impact, conviction, authenticity and authority.
- Gain the skills to design & deliver online presentations that will elevate your professional reputation and that of