Who it helps
Previous participants of our in-person Present with Confidence or Presenting Skills Masterclass workshops, or any of our online programes.
Where it helps
Client presentations, team or supplier briefings, status meetings, updates and other role-specific communication situations.
How it helps
Extensively practical supplementary training to embed & extend recently developed skills. Incorporates multiple, individual practise/rehearsal sessions on participants’ own presentations (videoed). With personalised coaching, advice and guidance to help individuals fully establish their own presenting style.
Advanced-level 1-day course. Up to 8 people (group training + individual coaching).
- Recap of our revolutionary Presentation Mapper™ methodology to map out a focussed & compelling narrative that brings the story to life. Videoed practise, feedback & coaching.
- 5 key differences between effective presenting face-to-face vs online.
- Knowing whether to present sitting or standing (or both), plus how to use the 'Attention Triangle', together with stage craft skills, to own the room and hold the attention of an audience.
- Learn how to create a positive 1st impression, convey authority and build listener rapport. Skills practise, feedback and coaching.
- How to effectively involve an audience and answer questions, even when we don’t know the answer.
- Additional ways to control nerves no matter what the situation or who is in the audience.
- Final videoed practise, feedback and coaching.
- Deliver more compelling presentations which sell your message and you as the presenter.
- A transformed ability to take listeners on a journey and to persuade and influence them of your ideas and recommendations.
- Finesse a presenting style that is a natural fit with your personality and enhances your own ‘personal brand’.
- Become a presenter with increased inner confidence and outer credibility & authenticity.
- Know how to manage questions and tricky questioners.
- Speak, talk and present with more conviction and authority so that you own the room.
- Gain the skills to design & deliver presentations that will elevate your professional reputation and that of your business.