Who it helps
Anyone who needs to present in online virtual meetings, webinars and face-to-face.
Where it helps
Client presentations, internal/external stakeholder briefings, board or team meetings, roundtable discussions, workshops and training.
How it helps
Fast-track live video coaching for people who want to become more impactful, influential or inspiring presenters, online and face-to-face. Immensely practical, this program covers tech-etiquette essentials when presenting online plus a range of unique impact methods to get your message across and engage and involve an audience in your story.
2hr live online video training for up to 25 people.
1. Tech-etiquette for presenting online: Essential tips so you get the tech set-up right (lighting, backdrop, camera, audio) plus how to adapt your voice, body language, gestures and eye-connection when online.
2. Crafting the story: Proven approach to developing a compelling narrative that will influence, even inspire, your audience.
3. Maximising your delivery impact: Harness powerful delivery techniques inc. siren words, attention hooks, pauses and ‘gear changes’ to maintain listener focus and land key messages.
4. The art of audience engagement (the 5M rule): How to build rapport and involve an audience (no matter the numbers) to keep them leaning in & tuned in.
5. Writing and working with slides: Crucial Do’s and Don’ts.
- Transformed ability to deliver an informative, compelling and memorable presentation.
- Learn how to fully engage with, and maintain the attention of, an online and face-to-face audience.
- Develop presentation techniques so you come across as a skilled presenter with inner confidence and outer credibility.
- Speak and present with personal impact, conviction, authenticity and authority.
- Gain the skills to design and deliver presentations that will elevate your professional reputation and that of your organisation.